CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still Here in LA


Hello Again,

Yes, I know it has been quite a while since I have posted a blog. I wish that I could say that I have been busy but that is not the case. I have been lazy.

Our grandchildren are healthy, happy and growing like weeds. Would we have it any other way? No. They are absolute dreams to be around and we treasure every moment that we are around them.

Petros' adoption is final and he had his day in court (at the children's museum) to prove it. With a judge and the whole bit. He had a great time playing at the museum after the ceremony. He was all dressed up so handsome and quite the little star of the day.

He is quite the intelligent young man and amazes everyone everyday. Please check out Tiff & Dan's blog and view their well done montage in celebration of it being 6 months since the referral date.


Allie is now 6 months old more and more animated. She made a funny face when I was feeding her some fruit the other day and I laughed out loud at her and she looked at me and laughed right back at me. What a riot she has become. She is a very happy baby with a smile on her face a good part of the time. She absolutely loves to jump in her jump - n - go. She will jump in that thing for an hour or so at a time. I have to wonder if she gets leg aches?!
I can hardly wait to see both of these little ones together at Christmas. I know that Allie won't know what is going on but it will be our first Christmas with the both grandchildren and it's going to be a special one. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
PENNY
Mike's mother's birthday is tomorrow and I just know that she is going to be 39 years young. :) Have a wonderful day Penny.

Until next time....

Mary



0 comments: