CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

BREAKFAST @ TIFFANY'S

Hello again and HAPPY EASTER of 2008.
This morning we all had Easter breakfast at Tiff and Dan's house. Hence the title of this blog. We had a very nice time and a whole lot of food. Mike cooked Apple smoked bacon, sausage, and eggs. Dan cooked pancakes and more eggs. I made the french toast. (Before you all say, "WHAT!", yes I do know how to cook.) The apple smoked bacon was something new for me and it was good but both Mike and I had to change our shirts when we got home because they smelled like smoke. We all ate until we were stuffed. Well, Robby probably could have put some more away, he always can. Good food, good company and all kinds of Maggie hugs - n - kisses. What a great morning. :)


Mike and I got to go home and relax (which means take a nap) but both Tiff & Dan and Sara & Robby had to be somewhere else later for a meal.

As you can see I got some new pictures - What a chore that was - Sara was the only half way willing participant, well Maggie didn't mind posing either. I think she was actually smiling a doggie smile.

Everyone got to see the newly painted nursery for Marin/Bennett. It looks very nice. The new Ergo Carrier that Tiff & Dan got looks like it's going to work great.

We had a wonder filled Easter Day and hope that everyone else did as well.

Oh, and to those who asked (thank - you Lorraine)Yes, my 6 Day headache which turned into 8 Days went away. I feel 100% better.
Thank God.

Until next time - Have a good one.

0 comments: