CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snow - Snow - Snow

Okay so this is my first blog so bear with me - I'm trying!

First of all may I say I know that I live in Maine and I am even from Northern Maine (Presque Isle) BUT I am really getting tired of this snow. There is nothing that is pretty about it anymore!! I would dare say that March has come in like a lion - hopefully it will go out like a lamb.

I took Tasha to the vet yesterday and had them get rid of all of her matted fur. The tech thought that she would be able to brush it out. Yeah Right! My poor long haired cat is now partially bald.
She looks like a poor cancer cat. After my shoulder surgery 2 1/2 months ago I was unable to hold her to brush her and daddy was a softie and thought he was hurting her. Therefore the mats got out of control. I know that she really feels better and that her fur will grow back. She is all excited though because Maggie is coming to visit tomorrow.

I am looking forward to tomorrow - Dan, Tiff, Bobby, Sara, and Robby are all coming for mid afternoon dinner. I love getting all of us together. I miss the kids. Oh, of course the grand-dog will be here too. I just wouldn't be right if the Maggie did not come. We will have to play "chuck - it."

How's this for a first blog?
Did I pass Tiff?




1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good first blog Mary! Wow, you're a pro already!