CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Awaiting Babies

Tomorrow will be Sara's official due date and we are still awaiting on the arrival of Baby Allie. At the last OB appointment there was definite progress being made and there is another appointment scheduled for tomorrow, we shall see. I know that I am getting anxious to see what this child looks like. :)


My work held a grandmother baby shower for me last Saturday. It was a total surprise for me. I had to work that day so just when I thought I was going home people started to arrive at the office and before I knew it I was opening baby gifts - Wow - did that bring back memories! These gifts are for Allie and will stay at Grammy's house. There were all kinds of clothes, hooded bath towels, wash clothes, a baby monitor, books, toys and gift cards. What a lovely bunch of people I work with, that was so thoughtful. Who ever heard of Grammy showers?!

We are also waiting on dear Marin/Bennett. I pray every night for a referral for Dan and Tiff. I know that the waiting has to be absolutely excruciating and we all feel part of the anguish, but not near the amount that is felt by Dan and Tiff. I have to give them all of the credit in the world to go through all of this waiting and not complain and go through each and every day with a positive attitude and a smile on their faces. I am very proud of both of them because I do not think that I could be as strong. To Dan and Tiff - Your strength and patience will be rewarded. I love you both.

0 comments: