CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Grandchildren

I have to say that being a grandmother is so enjoyable, even more enjoyable than I could have imagined and that proved to be even more true today.

Tiff and Dan received the long awaited phone call today, they have a son. I am so happy for them, they have waited for so long and now the wait is almost over, he is almost in their arms. They are going to be such wonderful parents to this little boy. Congratulations Tiff & Dan - We love you.

I went to visit Little Miss Allie today and what a cutie pie! She got her first bath today by her Grammy and guess what - she peed in the water!! Big Surprise! It was a great vist and I thoroughly enjoyed being with Sara and Allie.

It was a great day off - A visit with Allie and a referral for Tiff and Dan - Who could ask for more?

Enjoy Allie pictures-


0 comments: