CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Visiting Grammy





Today was Allie's first visit to Grammy's house. Sara and Robby came for dinner with Allie - What a little beauty girl. Of course Grampy is just smitten with her. She tested out her little travel swing that is kept here and I think that it met with her approval or at least she seemed quite happy for the time that she was in it, but of course that was not for very long because Grampy finished inhaling his dinner and got her out to hold her while the rest of us finished our dinner. Then Allie decided that she needed more dinner or a snack or whatever it was she was having.

Auntie Tiff was not able to be here because of a prior commitment but I'm sure was wishing that she was able to be here. She and Uncle Dan did send there love and hugs and kisses. Uncle Dan said that he was going to come by himself but we did not see him - I'll bet that Auntie Tiff said, "No-ooooo." :) Anyway we missed them and Maggie too.

Before it was time to go I changed Allie's diaper and just to let me know who is boss - she did initiate me to my new position - I am no longer the queen of this palace because I was peed and pooped on and very well I might add. Allie May (I think) in her own little way stated that she has de throned me - she is now the Queen. :) After the diaper change it was time to go home with Mumma and Daddy.

Just wait until Marin/Bennett gets here - I'm doomed!!! And we thought it was bad with Maggie!!!!

0 comments: