CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shopping for my B----- Boy

Today was a good shopping day - It was my day off and it was raining. I shopped for my B---- Boy today. That is what I have nicknamed my new grandson. Finally, as I mentioned in my previous blog, Tiff and Dan got their referral! Yippee :) We are all so very excited and are VERY eagerly awaiting his arrival. I had fun buying clothes for him at a store up here, then I met Tiff at the Mall. I got there first and of course went in and bought more stuff prior to meeting her in the parking lot. Mmmmm, will I need a second job? I think so! Tiff and I (accompanied by the lovely Sophia) then went to Whole Foods. Yes, this was my first trip to Whole Foods and I LOVED it. Maybe I need a third job!!! Sophia was a very good girl and is very cute. She is Tiff and Dan's little cousin and what a sweetie. Then it was back to the Jeep and off to home for me and to Danny and Cheryl's for Tiff and Sophia. Oh yes, I did ride with Tiff and although I was nervous I only said "slow down" once, I think.

It was a great day despite the rain and I am glad to be home now. Time for a nice, warm shower and off to bed........

Good night for now.

Mare

2 comments:

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

I'm sure that Bennett will look fabulous in his new clothes. Oh, you said slow down more than once!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mary,
It's your sister, Nancy.....Pictures are adorable of Ally. email me sometime

nancy_marro@hotmail.com or

nmarro@claremont.k12.nh.us