CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Father's Day First

Hello again,
Well we had a very nice Father's Day breakfast here today. It was Robby and Dan's first Father's Day and Mike's first Father's Day as a Grampy. Mike did most of the cooking, I started to cook the pancakes but Tiffany took over. She is a very good cook and gets that from Mike all the way, because it is certainly NOT from me. I do not like to cook and I am not afraid to admit it.

Maggie enjoyed her sleepover with Grammy and Grampy last night and her mommy only called, let's see, 2 times?! She must have been very tired because she slept all night long and did not get fidgety at all. Usually the cars going by will make her "on alert" and she will pick her head up and look around but not last night!! She just slept. Do ya think it might have been the Benadryl we gave her? Just kidding Tiff! She and Tasha even got along for a few moments this morning - and I mean a few moments - then it was back to Tasha being all stand-offish again.
I do not know what they are looking at but they seem to be very interested what ever may be out there. It was a cute moment though.

It was a very nice day. I love to be around family and so does Mike.

Happy Father's day to my dad, Paul, I love you.

Love,

Mare




0 comments: