CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Waiting For Maggie

Well my favorite K-9 is coming for a sleep over tonight, that's right Maggie is coming to Grammy's house and we are going to have fun. She'll get spoiled and she knows it too. Just look at her smiling already. Ha! Ha! She loves her Grammy. It won't be long and maybe Bennett can join her?! Let's just see if Mommy and Daddy go for that!!

I went to The Ultimate Yard Sale today in Gray. Not too bad, Kate and I each bought a couple of things but did not go overboard. It sure did tie up traffic though on Route 202 in Gray, but at least there were people there helping with that by directing traffic so that was good.

Tomorrow we will have everyone here for breakfast which will be nice. I love a big breakfast and I love to have everyone together. That is becoming more and more special to me the older I get.

Okay, here are a few more Allie pictures.......Are you surprised????

0 comments: