CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shopping w/Sara & Allie

Today Sara, Allie and I went shopping in Windham. We ended up at Marshalls. I found a pair of Capri's for myself, Sara found a summer jacket, Allie got some onsies, a pair of pants, a teddy bear and a towel with monkeys on it. Daddy is always calling her monkey so that towel was quite appropriate. We will take pictures and watch her grow with the teddy bear. I also got picture frames for the grandchildren's pictures.

Here I do believe that she is saying, " Hey, I am 5 weeks old."
Yes, she is 5 weeks old!
Here we are getting ready to go shopping and she is all snug in her car seat with her monkey shoulder straps. :)

Here she is with the new teddy bear and the monkey beach towel.

Of course Grammy has to give snuggles before leaving.
She just loves to make that cute little face. Her Auntie Tiff says she looks like a little birdie when she makes this face.

Speaking of Dan & Tiff, we are all anxiously awaiting Bennett's homecoming hopefully no later than August. He is such a handsome, perfect, sweet boy. I know that this Grammy and Grampy are so very anxious to give hugs and kisses and just whisper, "I love you" to him as well as Dan's parents. Bennett is a very well loved little boy and we will never ever let him forget that.

Until next time............

Mary

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mary
email me we need to chat, or call me. Your sister nancy

nancy_marro@hotmail.com
or
nmarro@claremont,k12.nh.us