CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Princess & The Angel Girl

Today is a day that I have been waiting for for quite a while. Finally after 1 1/2 year I got to wrap my arms around two very special little girls in my life, Kaylee and Alyssa, AKA The Princess and The Angel Girl. Kaylee being The Princess and Alyssa The Angel Girl. I met their mom, Danica, when Kaylee was only a few weeks old and they have all captured a special place in my heart from that day forward. They moved to Indiana 1 1/2 yr. ago and this is the girls first visit back. I've gotten to see them grow through pictures, phone calls and web cam, but nothing can compare to those hugs and kisses that I got today....priceless.


We all met at Sara & Robby's place and of course the girls and Danica were anxious to meet Allie. Allie was a bit cranky, we think it was because of the heat, but later on she did calm down and was actually smiling and I did snap a picture of her. Speaking of snapping pictures, Alyssa has become quite the little photographer. She took any of the above pictures that she is not in. Pretty good for a 5 year old! She runs my camera better than I do.

Here is a cute picture of Allie. She is already 1 month old today. Remember when we thought she was taking her sweet time getting here and now it's already been a month!! Her looks are already changing too - What a cutie pie.
I know, I forgot to take the red eye out - Oh well!

Until next time.........

Mare

0 comments: