CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Sleep Over With Allie & A Party For Petros

Hello Everyone,

It has already been a busy weekend. Last night Allie had her first sleep over at Grammy and Grampy's house. She did very well - She slept through the night and that made Grammy and Grampy very happy. It is hard to believe that she is already 3 months old. Wow, how time flies! She just smiles all of the time and wakes up so happy, but when she decides that she is hungry that bottle had better be ready or she lets you know that she is not happy. She is such a very sweet little baby and she has her Grammy and her Grampy wrapped right around her little finger, that is for sure.

Today we had a shower for Dan, Tiff, and Petros and Cheryl's house. It was a perfect day for it and we all enjoyed the pool afterward. Petros enjoyed opening his gifts and sat on Daddy's lap and watched Mommy open the gift cards. What a good boy. That is truly amazing for a tired 3 y/o to do that without fidgeting. He is such a wonderful little boy and so full of love. When he looks at you with those big brown eyes and smiles you just can't help it, you instantly fall in love.

I've always known that I was truly blessed with two wonderful children entrusted to me to love, care for, and raise. Now, I am blessed with the opportunity to watch them, along with their partners, love, care for and raise these wonderful grandchildren. I am so thankful. I have never wanted wanted for more.

Until next time....

Mary

2 comments:

Kylah Marro said...

Send me your address and I will send you a card ;)

Deidre and Dave said...

Hey Mary I hope you don't mind that I comment on your blog but I just have to say aren't grandchildern the best? Callahan brings so much joy to us.I can see that they are yours and mikes joy also.