CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Visiting the Grandchildren


Hello There,


HAPPY 50 th BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND, MIKE


Today started my first week watching Allie on Wednesdays. We went to Steep Falls and visited with Tiff, Dan and Petros for the day. We all had a good time despite the rain. Petros is learning more and more English and continues to mimic everything that we all do and that continues to just crack me up. :) He put his hat on me and I said, "thank you" and he (without missing a beat) said, " you're welcome." What a smart little boy he is! He just amazes me how fast he is learning. He just loves to throw the ball to Maggie too. Yea, speaking of balls and Maggie - Tiff brought in a ball that she bought at Target for Petros and Maggie promptly pierced it with her teeth within 30 seconds of it being in the house. Well, that took care of that ball. Petros thought that that was a big joke - He just laughed and laughed.

Allie had a good day with Grammy. After I gave her a nice bath she promptly spit up all over the front of my shirt. Did I bring another shirt? Of course not!! Thank goodness that Sara had a T-Shirt big enough to fit me! Mental note to self - Bring a change of clothes. :)

Enjoy the pictures.

Until next time....

Mary

1 comments:

Kylah Marro said...

Happy Birthday MIke!!!!! I heard about Petros and repeating something to do with corn LOL