CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What A Beautiful Day!!




Okay, so today is the day that we have all been waiting for. Tiff, Dan and Petros fly in this evening at 6:45 and we are all anxiously awaiting. We will meet them at the airport. This is the hard part, I just do not know what to do with myself for these last few hours. I am trying to keep myself busy with small chores around Tiff and Dan's house. Maggie is pacing around the house - I am sure that she knows that something is going on.


Well in all of the confusion last week I forgot to post the photos that I shot of Sara's little birthday get together that we had at Tiff and Dan's house on July 23rd. It was just the family and we got together for dinner. It was Sara's "rainbow" birthday. She turned 24 on the 24th.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA


Okay, I will go back to cleaning and I want to make a Welcome Home poster to take to the airport. I will take pictures and post them so be sure and check tomorrow. I am so excited!!!!! :)


Until next time....


Mary

0 comments: