CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

One Journey Ends

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
Free MySpace Comments
Free Comments & Graphics


Hello,

Although it is a blessing, it is with deep sadness that I say that my stepfather, Gary Chandler, passed away this morning. I know that he is in a better place now and is not suffering any more and for that I am grateful. I am glad that I got to spend a few days with him last week and that he was awake and coherent and was able to hold conversations with us. He even cracked a few jokes and a few smiles.

To Gary:

Until we meet again may you Rest in Peace and have fun riding that motorcycle up there in Heaven.

My family and I would like to thank every one for all of your prayers.

Until next time....

Mary

0 comments: